|Knowing how it felt then |
makes now feel amazing
|Time to reflect|
- I gave up smoking
- I started a fitness regime
- I rediscovered what foods my body really needs to function
- I came to like sprouts (who’d a thunk?)
- I gained my Masters in literature
- I got a promotion in my job (even thought here are days I wonder if it's been worth it)
- I met some of the most amazing people I have ever known
- I have (along with the guys in the band) written and recorded not 1 but 2 albums and an EP
- I performed at a number of heavy metal festivals and gigged up and down the country countelss times
- I strengthened my marriage with the most wonderful man I know.
- I bought a brand new car (only a little one but still brand new off the production line)
- I set up my blog
- I realised what my long term career will be
- I returned to Greece for a holiday with my best friends and hubby.
- I qualified as a fitness instructor.
- I lost almost 6 stone in weight
|Losing weight is relative, Einstein!|