Hello there!

Welcome to the confessions of this former fatty. If you’ve opened this blog expecting it to be a quick fix, answer to everything, all knowing guide to losing weight , then I think this blog will disappoint you, sorry! There is no quick fix, there is no holy grail and there is no magic to losing weight.

This blog is simply my story and the summation of the years of dieting, failing and researching that have finally got me back into shape and healthy. I have gone from amateur enthusiast to fitness professional during this journey. All advice here is my own from my own experiences, both amateur and professional, and where professional/journal/medical information is used I cite all references giving those who did the graft their due. Please feel free to have a look around and also check out the Official KrissieKirby.com blog

Friday 8 April 2011

On Trial

So as I often talk about food diaries and I have come to the end of my 3rd one, I thought perhaps I should look at what else is out there in the world of ready printed food diaries and do a consumer test.

So that's what I'm in the process of doing, I normally use the Diet and Fitness Journal from the Little Black Journal series, but sat in front of my in all it's large brightly coloured glory is one that states 'Not Your Usual food Diary'. Apparently this one lasts half a year and you can colour sections in.... I know I'm intrigued too!

So after I've done a little bit of work on a dress I'm currently sewing together and have prepared my bits and pieces for the jaunt to Leicester for a gig tomorrow, I shall take a seat and read this book further.

I'll probably get another next month and will do a blog on the plus and negatives of each in a few months time - when I've had a look at a few more and trailed them all. It is only fair that I give a few of them a go, after all.

Be kind to yourself, always

K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment